Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Warning: Funny Story!

Hi everyone,

When you run a small business, you have to wear many different hats at different times. And in my case, I had to wear the hat of interpreter.

I mentioned that we have programmers from India, right?

Personally, if I had it my way, I would have hired American programmers. No offense to you Ven if you're reading this, but Americans speak better English and it's easier to communicate.

But Ron (AKA: my partner) already had an agreement established when I came onboard. So mute point.

On to my funny story...

I told the programmer, Ven, that we needed a home page for the program. "No problem" he said. So the next day I checked to see if there was a home page.

Yep, there was...a blank page with a picture of a "home" on it!

It was pretty darned funny...Frustrating - but funny!

Best,
Sonja

No comments: