Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1 Step Forward - 2 Steps Backward!!

Dear Business Owners,

Do you ever feel like you're spinning your wheels? Or that you keep playing "old tapes" over and over again?

Then welcome to my world of software programming!

Software programming is a lot like math. You do the same problem and some times you get a different answer. Not always the "right" answer.

VideoLive conferences is in beta right now - and the programmers are getting lots of good feedback on improvements and kinks in the program.

But when they "fix" one thing, two other problems pop up! It is SOOOO frustrating. Luckily, our beta testers are a lot more patient than I am.

I'm confident that we'll get everything ironed out...slowly but surely.

My dad always told me, "the best things are worth the wait!"

I'll try to keep that in mind when I'm talking to the programmers.

No comments: